Dr. Brown obtained his undergraduate degree in Biology from Yale University and his M.D. from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He completed training in Internal Medicine at the Brigham ...
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology- 1989
- Edwin B. Astwood Award, The Endocrine Society 2010
- Tisch Family Outstanding Achievement Award, DFCI 2006
- NAMS/Wyeth Pharmaceuticals SERM Research Award -1
- Elected to the Association of American Physicians 2003
- American Society for Clinical Investigation -1
- Association of American Physicians
- Tisch Family Outstanding Achievement Award
- Dana-Farber Cancer Inst, Medical Oncology; Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Medical Oncology 1986
- Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, Cancer Biology 1987
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Fellow 1986
Dr. Myles A Brown M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Myles A Brown M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- California Judge Reverses $417 Million Lawsuit Against Johnson & Johnson
For a long time, Johnson & Johnson had been accused of not properly labeling their products. Namely, they have many products that contain a substance known as talc, which may carry risks for cancer. A few months back, a woman with ovarian cancer filed a lawsuit against the American-based,...
- What Impact Does Hospital Volume Have on Ovarian Cancer Survival?
Ovarian cancer is one of the most difficult cancers to treat. Though overall survival is generally over 90% if caught early, only about 15% of ovarian cancers are diagnosed at early stages. This means that many women are diagnosed with ovarian cancer at more advanced stages with high mortality.With...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Colon Cancer
What is colon cancer?Colon cancer is cancer of the large intestine, also known as the colon. If the last segment of the colon, the rectum, has a cancerous growth, it is known as rectal carcinoma. These two conditions are collectively referred to as colorectal cancer.Carcinoma of the colon is the...
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years old. It is, therefore, important that you should always be on alert in case any symptoms begin to show. This prompts a visit to the doctor within the quickest possible time.Deciding on whether or not to be screened...
- Does One Factor Double Death Risk from Breast Cancer?
Researchers from Sweden look to identify whether certain risk factors present an increased long-term risk of death from breast cancer. Read on to learn more.The risk of developing breast cancer increases with age, as it tends to develop in women between the ages of 50-69. However, there are also...
- Dr. Timothy P. Cooley M.D.820 Harrison Avenue Boston Massachusetts 2118
- Nadine M. Tung330 Brookline Avenue Boston Massachusetts 2215
- Dr. Geoffrey I. Shapiro MD PHD450 Brookline Avenue Boston Massachusetts 07715
- Arthur T. Skarin44 Biney Street Boston Massachusetts 02115
- Dr. Osama E. Rahma M.D.450 BROOKLINE AVE BOSTON MA 02215
- Dr. Jacob P. Laubach M.D.44 Binney St Boston MA 02115