Dr. Anthony Dalessio practices Emergency Medicine in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Dalessio assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Dalessio examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Allegheny Gen Hosp, Emergency Medicine
- Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Anthony Dalessio MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15235Get Direction
Dr. Anthony Dalessio MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is actually a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Dr. Peter S. Martin MD320 East North Avenue Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15212
- Dr. Anwar Dayan Osborne M.D.2480 Shady Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15217
- Dr. Kip Dean Jenifer MD565 Coal Valley Rd Pittsburgh PA 15236
- Dr. Suzanne Atkinson MD2 Hot Metal St Pittsburgh PA 15203
- Dr. Matthew Brian Rivenburgh M.D.100 Medical Center Drive Slidell LA 70461
- Dr. Josef Turner M.D.320 E North Ave Pittsburgh PA 15212