Dr. Brad Feldner is a Chiropractor practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Feldner specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Feldner seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Brad Feldner D.C.'s Practice location
Fargo, ND 58103Get Direction
FARGO, ND 58103Get Direction
Dr. Brad Feldner D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Thomas P Solien DC736 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Jaclyn Merry Bergstrom D.C3321 4th Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Mr. Aaron Benjamin Jones DC, CSCS, CCSP715 13th Ave E West Fargo ND 58078
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Pladson D.C.420 Center Ave Moorhead MN 56560
- Dr. Jacob Finn Grinaker D.C.3120 25th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Amy L Dusek D.C.4040 42nd St S Fargo ND 58104