Dr. Douglas Clark practices Radiation Oncology in Oklahoma City, OK. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Clark specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Dr. Douglas L Clark MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73102Get Direction
GRAND ISLAND, NE 68803Get Direction
Dr. Douglas L Clark MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Recovery Like for Radiation Therapy?
After undergoing radiation therapy, the patient will be instructed on what to do, the appointments to keep, and everything they will need to know to make a full and safe recovery. Recovery usually depends on a lot of factors, but the following are some of the important ones:...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Three-Week Chemotherapy Dosing Reconfirmed as First-Line Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
Chemotherapy as a treatment option for cancer has existed for decades, and has long been the standard of care and first line of treatment for almost all forms of cancer. The term is an umbrella term referring to the use of medicines to halt the growth of cancerous tumors and to kill off cancerous...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Understanding Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the major treatments for any type of cancer. It is a procedure that uses high energy particles such as gamma rays, protons, electrons, x-rays, and electron beams to destroy cancer cells. Other names for radiation therapy include x-ray therapy, radiotherapy, or...
- Reasons Why You Need a Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the several treatment methods available for cancer. It is used to treat many different types of cancer. At least half of the patients with cancer receive radiation therapy during their cancer treatment. Radiation therapy can be used as the main treatment for your cancer...
- Dr. Carl R. Bogardus MD800 Northeast 10th Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73104
- Shripal K. Bhavsar14117 North Rockwell Avenue Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73142
- Dr. Gary L Larson M.D.4401 S Western Ave Oklahoma City OK 73109
- Dr. John R Taylor M.D.5701 N Portland Ave Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Kiran Prabhu M.D.3300 Nw Expressway Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Robert Barriger5901 West Memorial Road Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73142