Howard Kaplan D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice2018 Rock Spring Road Forest Hill MD, 21050
Dr. Howard Kaplan is a General Dentist serving the Forest Hill and Havre de Grace areas for more than 20 years. Dr. Kaplan is experienced in full mouth rehabilitation and sedation dentistry. He is a ...
Education and Training
SUNY Binghamton B.A. Biology 1984
University of Maryland D.D.S. 1988
- General Dentist
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Metal Free Fillings
- Porcelain Crowns
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Gum Contouring
- Inlays And Onlays
- Dental Implants
- Porcelain Veneers
- Sedation Dentistry
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional Member American Association of Dental Group Practices
- Professional Member Harford – Cecil Dental Society
Howard Kaplan D.D.S.'s Practice location
Howard Kaplan D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kaplan
- M. t.
- Debbie a.
- Mark m.
- Joanie v.
Wonderful Dental Visit.
- Pat s.
- Larry s.
- Gigi p.
Dr. Kaplan is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
- Pattie p.
I was very happy with my treatment.
- Eileen r.
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Mohamed Lamin Saccoh413 Pulaski Highway Joppa Maryland 21085
- Dr. Dean George Gekas D.D.S.20 W Aylesbury Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Isata Panda20 E Timonium Rd, Ste 210 Lutherville- Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Mohamed Saccoh D. D. S413 Pulaski Hwy Joppa MD 21085
- Dr. William Martin D.D.S.8417 Bellona Ln Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Dalia Tadros DDS7600 Osler Dr Towson Maryland 21204