Dr. Sabrina Beth Magid-katz D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice163 Halstead Ave Harrison NY, 10528
Dr. Sabrina Magid-katz is a Dentist practicing in Harrison, NY. Dr. Magid-katz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Sabrina Beth Magid-katz D.M.D.'s Practice location
Harrison, NY 10528Get Direction
Dr. Sabrina Beth Magid-katz D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Magid-katz
- . a.
super person & dentist.
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Dr. Marc W. Herman DDS800 Woodbury Rd Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. Robert F Perler DDS175 Memorial Hwy New Rochelle NY 10801
- Dr. Samuel P Mufson DMD595 Chestnut Ridge Rd Woodcliff Lake NJ 07677
- Dr. Gina Delia DMD25 Main St Hastings On Hudson NY 10706