Dr. Andrew Kalin MD
Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain Medicine11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44106
Dr. Kalin earned his medical degree from the University Of Toledo College Of Medicine, and completed his residency and fellowship at UH Case Medical Center. His special medical interests include treatment ...
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
- Arthritis, Back Pain, Botox And More
- UH Case Medical Center
Dr. Andrew Kalin MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
BOLINGBROOK, IL 60440Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Kalin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kalin
- Conditions Treated by Pain Management Doctors
IntroductionChronic pain can disrupt people's lives, their ability to work, sleep, and other activities spent with friends and family. When chronic pain interferes with the quality of life and standard treatments such as pain relievers do not work, pain management doctors can help.There are a number...
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy - Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
What is Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy?Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) is also medically termed as reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSD). This is a condition which often leads to chronic pain in which high levels of nerve impulses are sent to the affected area. There are studies that...
- Charley Horse: Prevention and Treatment
What is Charley Horse?A charley horse is commonly referred to as muscle spasms, which can occur in any of the muscles present in the body, but most commonly in the legs. These muscle spasms are experienced as uncomfortable contractions of the muscles. If these contracting muscles do not relax even...
- 5 Studies on Fibromyalgia
Up to now, there has been no universally acknowledged cure for fibromyalgia. The number of symptoms constantly bothering a person with this syndrome can sometimes lead to anxiety and depression. Given that only less than 10% of people are recorded to have fibromyalgia, patients with this condition...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- What Is a Pulled Groin?
Introduction A pulled groin, also known as groin strain, is a result of putting too much pressure or stress on the groin and thigh muscles. If the groin or thigh muscles are stressed in a forceful manner or when they are pulled all of a sudden, they can get stretched or torn.A pulled groin is quite...
- Dr. Adel M Zakari M.D.18101 Lorain Ave Cleveland OH 44111
- Dr. Al-amin A Khalil MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Abdallah Kabbara MD29000 Center Ridge Rd Westlake OH 44145
- Dr. Timothy Ko MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Nosson S Goldfarb MD6001 COCHRAN RD SOLON OH 44139
- Dr. Miguel Adan De la garza MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195