Dr. Frank J Piro MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery1850 Sullivan Ave Suite 440 Daly City CA, 94015
Dr. Frank Piro is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Daly City, CA. Dr. Piro specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1984
Med College Of Wisconsin 1984
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- St Francis Mem Hosp, Plastic Surgery; St Mary'S Hosp Med Ctr, General Surgery
- St Francis Mem Hospital
Dr. Frank J Piro MD's Practice location
SAN MATEO, CA 94401Get Direction
Dr. Frank J Piro MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Piro
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- Can Men Get a Breast Augmentation?
The most common cosmetic surgery in the world today is breast augmentation, according to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.What is Breast Augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure where the size and shape of one's breasts is improved using surgical implants.Society and Breast...
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free salt water. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally.Women aged at least 18 years can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. A woman having the...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- Dr. Alexander Q. Ereso MD525 South Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Douglas Stannage Patton MD365 Hawthorne Avenue Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Yngvar A Hvistendahl MD350 Bon Air Road #300 Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. Matthew Dominic Mingrone MD2504 Samaritan San Jose CA 95124
- Dr. Sheldon Solomon Kabaker M.D.3324 Webster St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Timothy J. Marten M.D. FACS450 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94108