Dr. Valiparambil Praveen kumar is a pediatrician practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Praveen kumar is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Praveen kumar diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Praveen kumar can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Valiparambil Balakrishnan Praveen kumar M.D.'s Practice location
GRENADA, MS 38901Get Direction
Dr. Valiparambil Balakrishnan Praveen kumar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Dr. Melissa Ann Kunkel M.D.2701 13th Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Maria L Weller MD2701 13th Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. William Kenneth Hutchison MD2701 13th Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Tracie Tuggle Newman M.D.2701 13th Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Stephen J Tinguely MD801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Sunita A Kantak MD2701 13th Ave S Fargo ND 58103