Dr. Peter J Christiano M.D.
Family Practitioner4939 Brittonfield Pkwy East Syracuse NY, 13057
Dr. Christiano obtained a B.A. degree from the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, VA., and his Doctor of Medicine degree from the State University of New York Health Science Center in Syracuse, ...
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1985
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1985
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Allergic Reaction
- Vascular Disease
- MemberONONDAGA COUNTY MEDICAL SOCIETY
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PRACTICE
- Inova Fairfax Hosp, Family Medicine
- Inova Fairfax Medical Campus Program
Dr. Peter J Christiano M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Peter J Christiano M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Christiano
- What is Bone Density?
For good health, strong bones are important. Bone mineral density(BMD) is the best way to measure the health of the bones. It is a comparison of the person's bone density or mass to that of a healthy person who is of the same age and sex. Bone mineral density can show whether a person has...
- Colloidal Silver Benefits
What is colloidal silver?Colloidal silver is a product sold as an ointment, nasal spray or as a liquid supplement. The primary aim of its marketing is because it treats a variety of disorders. A colloidal silver composition includes silver colloids, silver proteins, and ionic silver. The word...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Ingrown Hair
Ingrown hair is a condition where hair has grown back into the skin instead of out through the surface. An ingrown hair, since it irritates the skin, usually appears as a small, red bump, much like a pimple. Sometimes, it can have pus inside the follicle and look like a boil and cause you some pain...
- Dr. John A Alley MD28 1/2 E Main St Marcellus NY 13108
- Mark A Mcconn MD4117 Medical Center Dr Fayetteville NY 13066
- Dr. Michael Timothy Kernan MD.4104 Medical Center Dr Fayetteville NY 13066
- Dr. Mark R Pisik MD4631 Onondaga Blvd Syracuse NY 13219
- Dr. Karen E Beckman MD4939 Brittonfield Parkway East Syracuse NY 13057
- Dr. Thomas J Laclair MD436 Hinsdale Rd Camillus NY 13031