Dr. Alvin I. Rosenthal M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand500 Medical Center Blvd Suite 150 Lawrenceville GA, 30045
Dr. Alvin Rosenthal is a hand surgeon practicing in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Rosenthal specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1984
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1984
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Trigger Finger
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Surgery Of The Hand-Surgery; Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Plastic Surgery; Presbyterian Univ Hosp, General Surgery; Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Plastic Surgery; Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Anesthesiology; Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, G
- University Of Louisville Hospital 1985
- University of Louisville School of Medicine Program
Dr. Alvin I. Rosenthal M.D.'s Practice location
Lawrenceville, GA 30045Get Direction
Dr. Alvin I. Rosenthal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rosenthal
- When Does Vaginitis Normally Occur?
Also referred as vulvovaginitis or vaginal infection, vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina. It can occur at any time in a woman’s life. The condition can lead to pain, itching, and unusual vaginal discharge, which are mostly accompanied with a vulva infection or irritation. Some women may...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- What Is an Epididymal Cyst?
OverviewAn epididymal cyst or a spermatocele is a benign cyst that usually develops in the epididymis. The epididymis is a long, coiled tube that collects, stores, and transports sperm from the testes. Approximately 30 percent of males develop this condition in their lives.Another term for an...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Bronier Lastrapes Costas M.D.980 Johnson Ferry Rd Sandy Springs Georgia 30342
- Dr. Obinwanne Fidelis c Ugwonali MD5505 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Edward H. Holliger M.D.1285 Hembree Rd Roswell GA 30076
- Dr. Delores K. Kirkpatrick M.D.1285 Hembree Rd Roswell GA 30076
- Dr. Joshua Adam Ratner MD980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Milan M. Patel MD758 Old Norcross Rd Lawrenceville GA 30046