Dr. Bradford C Roberg M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery5714 S State Route 31 Crystal Lake IL, 60014
Dr. Bradford Roberg is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Crystal Lake, IL. Dr. Roberg specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1979
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Plastic Surgery; Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Rush Presby St Lukes Med Ct 1980
Dr. Bradford C Roberg M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Bradford C Roberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Roberg
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Dr. John A Kotis DO3443 N Kennicott Av Arlington Heights IL 60004
- Dr. David I Turok M.D.650 Spring Hill Ring Rd Dundee IL 60118
- Dr. Mir Jafer ali Joffrey M.D.601 N Martingale Rd Schaumburg IL 60173
- Dr. Gunnar Thors M.D.1474 Merchant Dr Algonquin IL 60102
- Dr. Philip N Bushnick M.D.1786 Moon Lake Blvd Schaumburg IL 60194
- Dr. Mobeen A Shirazi M.D.2441 Lake Shore Dr Woodstock IL 60098