Dr. Paxton John Longwell M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology3301 S Alameda St Suite 501 Corpus Christi TX, 78411
Dr. Paxton Longwell practices Neuropathology in Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Longwell studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1990
University Of Texas Medical School at Houston 1990
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Apnea
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Parkinson's Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Pinched Nerve
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
Dr. Paxton John Longwell M.D.'s Practice location
Corpus Christi, TX 78411Get Direction
Dr. Paxton John Longwell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Longwell
- Childhood Alzheimer's Patient Dies due to Accident in Hospice Care
Mark and Lisa Bushaway, both 48 years old and living in the UK, grieve the loss of their 21-year-old daughter Emily due to Neimann-Pick Type C, otherwise known as childhood Alzheimer's, and are devastated to learn their younger daughter Sarah also has the genetic disorder.“With one, you think you...
- Do I Have Vertigo?
Causes of vertigoVertigo can be either caused by a disease or by physiological factors.Caused by a diseaseSome of the diseases that lead to vertigo include Meniere’s disease, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, and labyrinthitis. Other medical conditions that may lead to vertigo include brain...
- Research Suggests Multiple Sclerosis Is Not a Combination of Diseases
Due to the fact that symptoms and progression rates of MS vary among patients with the disease, previous implications have been made to suggest that MS may involve a combination of two or more different diseases.New findingsMost recently, a study used computational simulations to assess whether it...
- Chemotherapy for Multiple Sclerosis
For those who suffer from multiple sclerosis, there are a lot of treatments available in managing the symptoms. However, there is no complete cure for this disease. The choice of multiple medications depends on person-to-person since every person’s body responds differently to each treatment....
- Common Multiple Sclerosis Treatments: An Overview
A debilitating disease that was once the face of a crushing and “hopeless” diagnosis has evolved from having one effective treatment to multiple effective treatments. Longtime sufferers who didn’t respond to one medication now have options to try others, to participate in a clinical trial or...
- Patient Tries Medical Marijuana and the Results Were Insane!
The use of marijuana for medical purposes has been controversial for many years. Although some states have legalized its use, it still remains a crime on the federal level. Many also questioned whether it would actually help patients. Over the years success stories have been piling up, and...
- Dr. Gary B. Bobele M.D.3533 S Alameda St Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Dr. Juan Felipe Santos M.D.527 GORDON ST UNIT B CORPUS CHRISTI TX 78404
- Dr. Juan Ernesto Bahamon M.D.3301 S Alameda St Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Dr. Ching Hsien Wang M.D., PH.D.3533 S Alameda St Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Dr. Blake B O'lavin M.D.1521 S Staples St Corpus Christi TX 78404
- Dr. Jorge Enrique Mendizabal M.D.3301 S Alameda St Corpus Christi TX 78411