Dr. Nadeem Haider is a psychiatrist practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Haider is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Haider diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Haider may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Haider treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Khyber Med Coll, Univ of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan 1989
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Univ Of Nd Sch Med & Hlth Sci, Psychiatry
Dr. Nadeem Haider MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58103Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Nadeem Haider MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haider
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- What Is an Auditory Hallucination?
Auditory hallucinations are false perceptions of sound in the absence of an external stimulus. You basically hear voices talking to you or other noises or music, which others around you do not hear. It is a very common symptom among schizophrenics. As a percentage, about 70 percent of schizophrenic...
- Can I Still Live a Normal Life If I have Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental condition, which affects how a person thinks, feels, and acts. A person affected by this condition may have a hard time distinguishing what is real and what is imaginary. A person could also be unresponsive or withdrawn and may have difficulty in expressing normal...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- Dr. Lalit Gupta M.D.1010 32nd Ave S Moorhead MN 56560
- Dr. Molly Joanne Orcutt woods DO2624 9TH AVE S FARGO ND 58103
- Dr. Kawish Garg M.D1919 Elm St N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Amer Ibrahim M.D.1919 Elm St N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Arvinder Pal singh Gagneja MD100 4th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Natalya U Bronson MD510 4th Street S Fargo ND 58107