Dr. Thomas Nussdorfer is a family practitioner practicing in Traverse City, MI. Dr. Nussdorfer specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Nussdorfer possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1982
University of Michigan Medical School 1982
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Heart Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
- Venous Insufficiency
- Abnormal Gait
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- St Mary'S Mercy Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- St Mary's Hospital and Medical Center Program
Dr. Thomas C Nussdorfer M.D.'s Practice location
Traverse City, MI 49684Get Direction
Dr. Thomas C Nussdorfer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Oesophageal Thrush
Oesophageal thrush is a yeast infection of the throat. It is also known as oral candidiasis or oropharyngeal candidiasis. A healthy person is unlikely to develop this condition. It affects only those with a weakened immune system such as patients with HIV, cancer, and those on immunosuppressive...
- How is Lactose Intolerance Diagnosed?
Lactose intolerance has gained a lot of prominence in recent years. The common symptoms of lactose intolerance like bloating, flatulence, discomfort, and diarrhea can often mimic the symptoms of many other medical conditions. There is often a tendency to self-diagnose when observing these symptoms....
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- Dr. Laura Marie Hill M.D.872 Munson Avenue Traverse City MI 49686
- Dr. Jan J Vlach M.D.3074 N Us 31 S Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Micheleen S Hashikawa M.D.24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Heather Aine Kennedy D.O.1400 Medical Campus Dr Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Donald Fraser DO1105 6th St Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Douglas James Gentry MD1105 Sixth St Traverse City MI 49684