Dr. Yale Sands Popowich M.D.
Plastic Surgeon1200 NW Naito Pkwy Suite 310 Portland OR, 97209
Dr. Yale S. Popowich is a Stanford-trained surgeon certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. At his practice, Portland Plastic Surgery Group, he specializes ...
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- OHSU, Portland, OR, Plastic Surgery 2005
- OHSU Prog, Portland, OR, Plastic Surgery 2004
Dr. Yale Sands Popowich M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Yale Sands Popowich M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Popowich
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- How to Recover After Plastic Surgery
Introduction to RecoveryRecovering from plastic surgery is not a simple task, and one is urged to ensure that they take care of their bodies, especially the area that underwent the procedure. Though plastic surgery procedures are usually simple in nature, it is paramount that you don’t take the...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- Dr. Richard H. Bensimon M.D. BOARD CERTIFIED140 Northwest 14th Avenue Portland Oregon 97209
- Dr. Henry Daniel Zegzula M.D.1200 NW Naito Pkwy Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Geoffrey Harry Buncke M.D.1040 Nw 22nd Ave Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Shannon Parker O'brien M.D.1200 NW Naito Pkwy Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Aric Aghayan140 NW 14th Ave, Suite A Portland OR 97209