Dr. Marissa Christine Stock MD
Emergency Physician (Pediatric) | Pediatric Emergency Medicine901 Patients First Dr Washington MO, 63090
Dr. Marissa Stock is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in Washington, MO. Dr. Stock specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Lung mechanics and oxygen consumption during spontaneous ventilation and severe heart failure.
- Respiratory monitoring.
- The oxygen cost of breathing.
- Recent advances in mechanical ventilatory support for adults.
- Performance outcomes in anesthesiology residents completing categorical (anesthesia) or advanced (nonspecific) internship training.
- Airway pressure release ventilation during acute lung injury: a prospective multicenter trial.
- A pain in the neck--and shoulder.
- An innovative textbook: design and implementation.
- Airway pressure release ventilation (APRV). A human trial.
- Noninvasive carbon dioxide monitoring.
- The carbon dioxide rate of rise in awake apneic humans.
- Cardiovascular effects of conventional positive pressure ventilation and airway pressure release ventilation.
- Transtracheal ventilation with oscillatory pressure for complete upper airway obstruction.
- Airway pressure release ventilation.
- Airway pressure release ventilation: a new concept in ventilatory support.
Dr. Marissa Christine Stock MD's Practice location
Dr. Marissa Christine Stock MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stock
- Recovering from a Laparoscopy
Patients who have undergone laparoscopic surgery tell of different stories. They have varying views and opinions. Some say it is a harrowing experience, while others consider laparoscopy a minor surgery. It really all depends on the individual, because every human being responds differently to...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...