Dr. Rodger Harold Elofson M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA, 70806
Dr. Rodger Elofson is an adolescent specialist practicing in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Elofson works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Elofson treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1985
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- La State Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- LSU HEALTH SCIENCES
Dr. Rodger Harold Elofson M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Rodger Harold Elofson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Elofson
- Can Antibiotics Help Treat Syphilis?
Yes, antibiotics are the only medication or it is better to say, the only possible medical approach towards syphilis in the current day. Penicillin is the best treatment used to fight syphilis at all stages of the infection. Even for pregnant women, penicillin is considered the safest treatment for...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- What Does an Ingrown Hair Look Like?
Ingrown hairs look very similar to acne but they are very different. They happen when hair refuses to grow out of the follicles in the normal course. The hair instead curls or winds sideways into its own follicle or into the tissue of the skin creating a host of problems.You find Afro-Americans and...
- Support Groups for Muscular Dystrophy: Finding Genuine Connection and Understanding
A lot of people are suffering from muscular dystrophy (MD). The most common forms of MD in children are Duchenne and Becker, and about 400 to 500 boys are born with these in the United States each year. About 70,000 people in the UK suffer from MD. This condition, which is usually acquired by people...
- What Are the Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Prescriptions in this century are made quickly and unnecessarily. You may find psychiatrists giving drugs that have several very nasty unnecessary side effects. There is, however, a natural, stress free, drug free method and routine for the disorders of the brain. Treatment is performed is by...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Jennifer Venier Hogan M.D.9001 Summa Ave Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Dr. Brannon Charles Perilloux M.D.8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Elenita P Santos-mata M.D.4851 W Park Dr Zachary LA 70791
- Dr. Jane Elizabeth Curry M.D.8235 Ymca Plaza Dr Baton Rouge LA 70810
- Dr. Dana Angelle Fakouri M.D.8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Santhosh K Reddy M.D970 N Alexander Ave Port Allen LA 70767