Dr. Tara Saggar is an internist practicing in Waldorf, MD. Dr. Saggar specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Saggar provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Saba Univ Sch Of Med, Saba, Netherland Antilles 2002
Saba University / School of Medicine Medicine
Saba University School of Medicine 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Back Pain
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- West Suburban Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Tara Saggar M.D.'s Practice location
Waldorf, MD 20603Get Direction
Dr. Tara Saggar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saggar
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?
Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?Recently green coffee has been in great demand as a great beverage for losing weight, with a number of articles being written about it in media publications. It is often viewed as a one stop answer for weight loss, so effective that it can melt away those...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Is Stiff Neck Serious?
Somebody calls you from behind and you turn your whole body instead of your neck? This is a clear sign of stiff neck! Most of us would have been in that awkward situation where you wish that you need not move that delicate part of your body. Issues with the neck arise mostly during physical...
- Dr. Girish Sadashiva Rao MD7700 Old Branch Ave Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Girma K. Tefera MD50 S Pickett St Alexandria Virginia 22304
- Dr. Shayma al-Mudhafar M.D.3400 PAYNE ST FALLS CHURCH VA 22041
- Dr. Deana al-Khateeb MD2296 Opitz Blvd WoodBridge Virginia 22191
- Dr. Lorena Popp MD2839 DUKE ST ALEXANDRIA VA 22314
- Dr. Gebrehana W. Zebro Other85 S Bragg St Alexandria VA 22312