Dr. Trevor Augustus Jolly M.D.
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC, 27514
Dr. Trevor Jolly practices Geriatric Medicine in Chapel Hill, NC. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Jolly works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of The West Indies (Jamaica) Medical
University of the West Indies Faculty of Medicine St. Augustine 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2009
- 2013 Hartford Center of Excellence in Geriatric Medicine Scholar
- 2012 Ruth L. Kirschstein National Service Research Award
- Breast Cancer
- New York Methodist Hospital 2006
- University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, Geriatric Medicine, NC, USA 2011
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Geriatric Medicine, AL, USA 2010
- University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL, Geriatric Medicine 2009
- Research Fellowship: University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, Geriatric Oncology 2010
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, Medical Oncology, Geriatric Oncology Track 2011
Dr. Trevor Augustus Jolly M.D.'s Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27514Get Direction
Dr. Trevor Augustus Jolly M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jolly
- What Does "Senile" Mean?
What is senile?Senile is the term used to describe an individual who experiences senility due to old age. The word "senility" means the state of both physical and mental decline associated with old age. Senility is commonly seen among the elderly. The concept of senility is also commonly compared to...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Toni M Cutson M.D.4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Michael Andrew Lamantia M.D.1050 Wishard Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Kenneth E Schmader M.D.4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Mitchell Heflin M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Mary Busby-whitehead M.D.101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Jack I Twersky M.D.4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704