Dr. Antoun Oska M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine29703 Hoover Rd Warren MI, 48093
Dr. Antoun Oska is an adolescent specialist practicing in Warren, MI. Dr. Oska works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Oska treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Damascus, Fac of Med, Damascus, Syria 1990
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria 1990
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 1990
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Henry Ford Hosp, Pediatrics
- Henry Ford Hospital Program
Dr. Antoun Oska M.D.'s Practice location
Warren, MI 48093Get Direction
Dr. Antoun Oska M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oska
- Everything You Need to Know About Spectazole
Spectazole cream is a well-known medicated cream used to treat fungal infections of the skin. It is an effective antifungal agent that kills fungi by hampering its cell membrane and causing it to die. Spectazole is also known by its generic name econazole nitrate. Spectazole is helpful in treating a...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Vertigo: Associated Disorders
Anyone who has suffered from vertigo probably explained the feeling as dizziness, or something similar to motion sickness. An episode of vertigo either feels like you are actually moving when you are actually not or that the world around you is spinning but it’s really not. The feeling of motion...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- How Mindfulness and Meditation Can Help Crohn's and Colitis
Maintaining a healthy and peaceful mind is an important part of overall health. When living with a chronic disease like inflammatory bowel, it can be easy to neglect psychological health. The physical pain, frequent hospital visits, and distressing gastrointestinal symptoms are all but relaxing for...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Lobna Elhasan-Fakih M.D.2547 Monroe St Dearborn Michigan 48124
- Dr. Robert S Levy M.D.2845 Monroe St Dearborn MI 48124
- Dr. Mohammad Bitar M.D.47389 Van Dyke Avenue Utica MI 48317
- Dr. Frank J Martilotti M.D.3601 W. 13 Mile Road Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Durdana Tabbussum Rehman M.D35450 Dequindre Rd Sterling Heights MI 48310
- Dr. Naseeb Bishara Hamameh M.D.22350 Ford Rd Dearborn Heights MI 48127