Dr. Michelle Trivedi practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Boston, MA. Dr. Trivedi treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Dr. Michelle K Trivedi M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
WORCESTER, MA 01655Get Direction
Dr. Michelle K Trivedi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Stridor in Children: Croup Is Not the Only Cause
Stridor is a high-pitched sound that is caused by a disrupted airflow. It is a sign of an upper airway obstruction that affects children more than adults. A disrupted airflow is caused by a blockage in the voice box (larynx) or windpipe (trachea). Stridor is most noticeable during inhalation, but...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Croup and Epiglottitis: What’s Their Difference?
Croup and epiglottitis are two conditions involving the anatomical structures located in the throat. These two conditions are almost similar because their symptoms replicate one another. Croup and epiglottitis enable a child to have breathing difficulties. Both are infectious conditions; however,...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the world. It is a leading cause of cancer death in men and women worldwide. Lung cancer defies classification as a single disease affecting just one organ. The warning signs and painful symptoms represent major systemic disorders in different parts...
- Dr. Meera Subramaniam MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Ahmet Uluer DO300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Joshua Avram Boyce MD850 Boylston St Chestnut Hill MA 02467
- Dr. Eliot S Katz MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Eman Ansari M.D., M.P.H.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Elizabeth J. Brown M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115