Kathleen Poole is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Columbia, SC. Kathleen is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Poole can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Poole will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kathleen Mull Poole P.T.'s Practice location
Columbia, SC 29205Get Direction
Kathleen Mull Poole P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Cryotherapy
Cryotherapy is gaining popularity each day quite fast primarily because some big names in sports and fitness are advocating its use. Many athletes have stated that they use cryotherapy regularly, even before and after their games. However, there is still a lot that is unknown about cryotherapy and...
- Major League Player Supports Diabetes Awareness and Excels on the Field
Most people dream about being an astronaut, firefighter or footballer when they're young. So many days during childhood are spent thinking about what they want to be when they're grown up, that it made kids want to practice what they loved for when they're older. Everything was possible in those...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Vitamin D Deficiency Signs and Symptoms
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is an important element to building strong and healthy bones as well as good overall health. It is also a vital nutrient that makes sure that the brain, lungs, heart, and muscles function well.Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. The body can make its own vitamin D when...
- Was the Backlash Justified? 60 Minutes Portrayal of Max Whelan, a 12-Year-Old Boy with Severe Non-Verbal Autism
12-year-old Max Whelan has severe non-verbal autism and an undiagnosed intellectual disability, which makes him prone to unpredictable violent behavior and destructive meltdowns. “He is unpredictable. One minute he will be aggressive, hitting and punching anything he can reach, and the next he...
- FDA Approves Horizon's Rheumatoid Arthritis Drug
Those who live with rheumatoid arthritis know that symptoms tend to spike in the early morning, with stiffness and pain being the most common factors. No matter how effective the medicine on hand, patients still have to get up and wait for the treatment to kick in. This can make days feel difficult...
- Ashley Alexander Caughman MSPT249 Summer Walk Ct West Columbia SC 29170
- Mrs. Janet Wood Barnes PT155 Watersong Ln Irmo SC 29063
- Sharon Adams P.T.292 Quail Walk Trl Chapin SC 29036
- Mrs. Jenny J Barbone Other257 Crossbow Dr Columbia SC 29212
- Lisa J Roehl DPT3620 Covenant Rd Columbia SC 29204
- Melanie Beckham Lambert MSR, P.T.14 Palatine Rd Columbia SC 29209