Dr. Muhamad Kamil Obideen M.D
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1670 Clairmont Rd Atlanta Va Medical C Decatur GA, 30033
Phone: Fax: Privileges:
Education and Training
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria 1997
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Emory University Hospital, Atlanta Georgia
Dr. Muhamad Kamil Obideen M.D's Practice location
Decatur, GA 30033Get Direction
Dr. Muhamad Kamil Obideen M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Obideen
- Can Losing Weight Cause Gallstones?
Losing weight rapidly if you are overweight can increase the risk of developing gallstones. Dieters who shed weight slowly are safer than those who lose three pounds or more in a week.The GallbladderThe gallbladder, which is a tiny sac found below the liver, functions as bile is stored until it is...
- Crohn's and Colitis Advocate Jake Diekman Receives Hutch Award
Living with a chronic illness requires a degree of fortitude that is different than just making it through a normal day. It requires a huge adjustment in lifestyle to make sure health is at the forefront.While anyone living with a chronic illness exhibits both bravery and perseverance, sometimes...
- Growing Concerns with Gluten Lead to Surge in Gluten-Free Magazines
Multiple Health Issues Discourage Gluten in FoodsCeliac disease, a genetic problem that causes the immune system to attack the small intestine where gluten is ingested, is now estimated to affect 1 out of every 100 people worldwide. It can be tracked due to a DNA marker which indicates its presence....
- Is it Crohn's Disease or Just an Upset Stomach?
Do I have Crohn’s disease? You may have asked yourself this question a couple of times after experiencing symptoms like diarrhea and abdominal pain. To fully comprehend almost all the medical details surrounding Crohn’s disease, and possibly determine if you have the ailment, you need to look at...
- Reasons Why You Need a Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy is a procedure that evokes mixed reactions amongst most adults. Most people don't look forward to the preparation for a colonoscopy, much less the procedure itself. But improvements in the procedure in recent years have led to most people not having a terrible experience. It is of...
- Does Crohn's or Colitis Put Someone at Risk for Another Disease?
As Ben Franklin said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” and if you have Crohn’s Disease or colitis, you know there are fewer mantras truer than this.The symptoms of IBD and some of the medical treatments that go along with it can all put you at risk for various ailments and...
- Dr. Dennis Ernest DiSantis M.D.2675 North Decatur Road Decatur Georgia 30033
- Dr. Eugene Harold Hirsh M.D.5669 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Manan B Shah M.D.95 Collier Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Cristina Sobrado Marin M.D.69 Jesse Hill Jr Atlanta GA 30303
- Dr. Fred Alan Levin M.D.1269 Wellbrook Cir NE Conyers GA 30012
- Dr. Jay Arthur Cherner M.D.3330 PRESTON RIDGE RD ALPHARETTA GA 30005