Dr. Amit Khaneja MD
Neurologist | Clinical Neurophysiology1155 WARBURTON AVE APT 1U YONKERS NY, 10701
Dr. Amit Khaneja practices Neuropathology in YONKERS, NY. Dr. Khaneja studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Amit Khaneja MD's Practice location
YONKERS, NY 10701Get Direction
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
Dr. Amit Khaneja MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khaneja
- Y. y.
Sympathetic doc, would recommend in a heartbeat.
- D. d.
- S. s.
- Botox May Be a Treatment Option for Migraines
The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), has prepared the draft guidance recommending the use of Botox or botulinum toxin type A in the treatment of migraine. According to this guidance, the injections should be stopped if the person has episodic migraine or if the...
- Visual Hallucinations: Causes and Treatment
What is a Hallucination? You may be having encountered this word in a Science class when studying substance abuse. Is the just as it was defined in Primary School? Let us have a deeper look into this word, what causes it and its treatment among other issues concerning the same. A hallucination is...
- Foods that Help Reduce Alzheimer's Risk
The Health Benefits of Omega-3 Fatty AcidsOmega-3 fatty acids come in various forms, but the most prominent ones are found in EPA and DHA forms. They can assist in a variety of ways and have plenty of health packed benefits. There have been numerous studies that have found Omega-3 fatty acid intake...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- Can Supplements and Vitamins Help with Alzheimer’s Disease?
Alzheimer’s disease is heartbreaking, and any suggestions or help is welcomed. There is no cure for Alzheimer’s and only a few medications are available for patients to ease the symptoms of the disease. It is a given that proper nutrition supports your brain and body function, plus vitamins and...
- 10 Year Old with Muscular Dystrophy Finishes the Columbus Marathon
No matter what is against them, throughout history humans have proved time and time again that they can push past beyond their limits. Society has continue to defied odds, against prior dispositions and against what was ever imaginable by all of humankind. The stories that make up this very...
- Dr. Ian A. Stein MD170 Great Neck Road Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Tibor Becske M.D.560 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Paul Herberton Gordon M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.300 Community Dr Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. Nilay R. Shah MD725 River Rd Edgewater NJ 07020
- Dr. Igor Gene Turok M.D.999 Summer Street Stamford CT 06905