Sugganth Daniel, MD, FCAP is board-certified in both Clinical and Anatomic Pathology. He is also an assistant professor and the assistant chief of Molecular Pathology Service at The George Washington ...
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Columbia University Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Sugganth Daniel MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20037Get Direction
MORRISVILLE, NC 27560Get Direction
Dr. Sugganth Daniel MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Dr. Larry Winfred Bryant DDS12200 Annapolis Rd Glenn Dale MD 20769
- Mr. Eric Wargotz M.D.8118 Good Luck Rd Lanham MD 20706
- Dr. Chyi-chia Richard Lee M.D., PH.D.119 Autumn Wind Way Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Abdus Salam MD3300 Gallows Road Falls Church VA 22042
- Dr. Jayashree Krishnan MD110 Irving St NW Washington DC 20010
- Mary Sidawy Other3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007