Dr. Tina J Elias-todd M.D.
Rheumatologist | RheumatologyLahey Clinic 41 Mall Road Burlington MA, 01805
Dr. Tina Elias-todd is a rheumatologist practicing in Burlington, MA. Dr. Elias-todd specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Elias-todd treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Dr. Tina J Elias-todd M.D.'s Practice location
Burlington, MA 01805Get Direction
Dr. Tina J Elias-todd M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Elias-todd
- Hypnotherapy as an Effective Treatment for Fibromyalgia
There exists a group of people in the world who are in a state of constant and chronic pain. These individuals, suffering from a disease called fibromyalgia, are frequently experiencing bouts of musculoskeletal pain, alongside several psychological symptoms that stem from said pains. Those that...
- Everything You Need To Know About Fibromyalgia: Get the Facts
Pain is a very personalized sensation - it can be experienced and described in many ways. However, it universally exists in all humans as a warning mechanism and trigger to avoid further injury. Unfortunately, pain is a daily occurrence for those with fibromyalgia.What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis After Lyme Disease
It is not uncommon for those who have had Lyme disease to develop joint problems under the umbrella of refractory Lyme arthritis; however, researchers are urging to look further into the diagnosis, as it may be something else.Refractory Lyme vs. rheumatoid arthritisWhen you go to your doctor and...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- Those Living with Lupus Are at Higher Risk of Atherosclerosis
Those living with lupus are at higher risk of getting blocked arteries due to the early development of atherosclerosis. New research indicates that vascular changes in lupus start quite early, much before any symptoms of vascular diseases appear. Understanding the risk of atherosclerosis, and taking...
- How Common is Lupus, and What Does it Look Like?
SymptomsThe affected person may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms. Symptoms are not always consistent, as they may flare up or disappear at any time. ...
- Dr. Vivian P. Bykerk VIVIAN BYKERK MD535 East 70th Street New York New York 10021
- Dr. Timothy Edward Mcalindon MD MPH750 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Robert A. Lafyatis MD725 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Donald L Kleykamp MD27 Centennial Dr Peabody MA 01960
- Dr. Marcin Andrzej Trojanowski MD1530 3rd Avenue South Birmingham AL 35294
- Dr. Michael E Weinblatt MD75 Francis St Boston MA 02115