Dr. Troy Williams is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Williams specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Williams tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit Mi MD 2005
- Hand Surgery
- Hand & Upper Extremity
- Hand & Wrist
- Elbow Care
- Microvascular Surgery
- Henry Ford Hospital Orthopedic Surgery 2010
- Tufts/New England Baptist Hospital Hand Surgery 2011
Dr. Troy Robert keoni Williams M.D.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48201Get Direction
Boston, MA 02111Get Direction
WARREN, MI 48093Get Direction
Auburn Hills, MI 48326Get Direction
Warren, MI 48093Get Direction
Dr. Troy Robert keoni Williams M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Reasons Why You Need Spinal Stenosis Surgery
Spinal stenosis is a situation where the vertebrae in the spine come close together and lie on one or more of the spinal nerves which come from the spinal cord. When this occurs, the individual may experience various symptoms such as:Numbness and a tingling sensationThe spinal nerves emerge from the...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Dr. Jeffrey Hillard DeClaire M.D.5393 Barrington Dr Rochester Michigan 48306
- Dr. William A. Athens Jr D.O.25755 Telegraph Rd Brownstown Charter Twp Michigan 48134
- Dr. Hassan A. Hammoud M.D.4945 Schaefer Road Dearborn Michigan 48126
- Dr. David M. Montgomery M.D.30575 Woodward Avenue Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Dr. Ross Sherban D.O.55 Spondrift Drive Williamsville New York 14221
- Dr. John Hoegler M.D.2799 West Grand Boulevard Detroit Michigan 48202