Dr. Dave S. Carpenter DDS
Dentist | General Practice3560 Delaware St #1003 Beaumont TX, 77706
Dr. Carpenter has been practicing dentistry in Beaumont, TX. since 1983. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) degree from Baylor College of Dentistry, where he was a member of the Baylor ...
- Implant Restoration
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Aesthetic & Reconstructive Dentistry
- Bridge Work
- Composite Inlays/onlays
- Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Member Texas Dental Association
- Member American Dental Association
- Fellow Academy of General Dentistry
- Member Dental Society of Southeast Texas
Dr. Dave S. Carpenter DDS's Practice location
Dr. Dave S. Carpenter DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carpenter
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Gerard A Cascio D.D.S.3560 Delaware St Beaumont TX 77706
- Dr. Sam William Showatter DDS1512 S 21st St Nederland TX 77627
- David M Caldwell DDS2955 Harrison St Beaumont TX 77702
- Dr. David O Olson D.D.S.725 W Round Bunch Rd Bridge City TX 77611
- Dr. David E Sonnier DDS1512 S. 21ST STREET NEDERLAND TX 77627
- Mr. John Joseph Hederman D.D.S2548 Memorial Blvd Port Arthur TX 77640