Dr. Tarak Srivastava is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Srivastava specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Education and Training
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India 1991
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India Medical
Grant Government Medical College 1991
Seth G.S. Medical College
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Nephrology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- U Mo Ks City Sch Of Med, Pediatric Nephrology
- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth G.S. Medical College
- Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
- University of Missouri at Kansas City Program
- Sydney Children's Hospital, Sydney, Australia Pediatric Nephrology
- Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, Kansas City, MO Pediatric Nephrology
Dr. Tarak Srivastava MD's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
Dr. Tarak Srivastava MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Support Groups for Lupus: Finding Balance While Battling Your Disease
Support groups are created to compensate happiness, encouragement, and hope to those individuals who need them the most. Support groups provide the opportunity to be truly “supported” by someone during a sorrowful and unpredictable “roller coaster” of your life. As patients can share their...
- Alternative Treatments for Fibroids
Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous tumors occurring on the uterine walls of women. Fibroids start as small growths that later develop into the size of a grapefruit before the accompanying symptoms become visible, prompting the individual to seek medication. Fibroids are fairly common in women above...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- Dr. Judith Sebestyen Vansickle MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Uri Saggie Alon MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Vimal Chadha M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Douglas Blowey MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Bradley Alan Warady MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Darcy Kate Weidemann M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108