Dr. Suleiman Alfred Massarweh MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology740 S Limestone Lexington KY, 40536
Dr. Suleiman Massarweh is an oncologist practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Massarweh specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Massarweh manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Univ Of Jordan, Fac Of Med, Amman, Jordan 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Advanced concepts in estrogen receptor biology and breast cancer endocrine resistance: implicated role of growth factor signaling and estrogen receptor coregulators.
- Introduction to special issue on breast cancer.
- Special considerations in the evaluation and management of breast cancer in men.
- Endocrine therapy and strategies to overcome therapeutic resistance in breast cancer.
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Medical Oncology; Baylor Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Suleiman Alfred Massarweh MD's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
STANFORD, CA 94305Get Direction
Dr. Suleiman Alfred Massarweh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Massarweh
- Is There Ever Enough Ovarian Cancer Research?
Recently, there has been much progress made in research of gynecological cancers. Many report that this period has been exceptionally productive in the field. However, despite how positive this is, many with gynecological cancers are upset that clinical trials are becoming decreasingly available, as...
- Everything You Need to Know About Immunotherapy
Immunotherapy is the process by which certain biological methods are employed to strengthen the immune system. Mostly, it is used for patients with cancer to help them prevent or beat the disease. The immune system is composed of white blood cells which work in connection with the lymph system to...
- Treating Breast Cancer
If you have been diagnosed with cancer, you will be assigned a Multidisciplinary team. This team involves a group of doctors specialized in different fields such as radiologists, surgeon, and oncologists who will get together with you and plan your treatment.The methods of treatment available for...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Reclaiming the ‘C’ Word
Michelle Raphaella Fredman is a 25-year-old columnist, teacher and self-proclaimed travel addict coming from Cape Town, South Africa. She is also a cancer survivor.Fredman was born to Canadian mother and a South African father. She grew up in London, butat the age of 10, her family moved to Cape...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Dr. Trevor Clark Austin MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Kelley Lynn Young M.D.1401 Harrodsburg Rd Lexington KY 40504
- Dr. Mara Deon Chambers MD740 S Limestone Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. David Walter Rudy MD740 S Limestone Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Aju Mathew M.D800 Rose St, Cc401b Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Arvinda Padmanabhan M.D.1720 Nicholasville Rd Lexington KY 40503