Dr. Tracey B Wright M.D.
Rheumatologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Rheumatology1935 Medical District Dr Children's Medical C Dallas TX, 75235
Dr. Tracey Wright practices Pediatric Rheumatology in Dallas, TX. Pediatric rheumatologists treat child patients who suffer from pain in the musculoskeletal system, have symptoms of arthritis, or an autoimmune disorder. Dr. Wright evaluates and treats a variety of joint, muscle, and bone disorders; including autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, Kawasaki disease, post-infectious arthritis, chronic vasculitis, and inflammatory disorders of the muscle, eye, or other organs. Dr. Wright also is trained in the evaluation of prolonged fever, unexplained complaints of chronic musculoskeletal pain, weakness, poor appetite, fatigue, and/or loss of function or skills.
Education and Training
Allegheny Univ Of Hlth Sciences- Philadelphia Pa 2001
Drexel University College of Medicine 2001
hnemann School of Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Rheumatology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Development and retrospective validation of the juvenile spondyloarthritis disease activity index.
- Paediatric systemic lupus erythematosus: insights from translational research.
- Multicenter inception cohort of enthesitis-related arthritis: variation in disease characteristics and treatment approaches.
- Comparative Effectiveness of Tumor Necrosis Factor Agents and Disease-modifying Antirheumatic Therapy in Children with Enthesitis-related Arthritis: The First Year after Diagnosis.
- Physician Scientist Development Award, 2007 2007 American College of Rheumatology
- Paula de Merieux Rheumatology Fellowship Award, 2006 2006 American College of Rheumatology
- 2001 MCP-Hahnemann School of Medicine, Alpha Omega Alpha, 2001
- Myositis, Disorders
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Pediatric Rheumatology 2008
Dr. Tracey B Wright M.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75235Get Direction
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed healthcare system. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a neverending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- According To New Research The Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- Steroids for Muscular Dystrophy: Prednisone
Steroids are touted as powerful drugs that help in improving muscle strength as well as delaying some types of muscular dystrophy. Of these, prednisone is said to be the most powerful and widely used to treat Muscular Dystrophy. Prednisone is a known anti-inflammatory agent. The potent compound,...