Prof. William Bennett Geissler M.D.
Orthopedist | Orthopaedic Trauma1410 E Woodrow Wilson Ave Suite D Jackson MS, 39216
Dr. William Geissler is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Geissler specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Geissler tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1985
Tulane University School of Medicine 1985
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Intra-articular fractures of the distal aspect of the radius.
- Carpal fractures in athletes.
- Percutaneous and limited open reduction of intra-articular distal radial fractures.
- The arthroscopic management of intra-articular distal radius fractures.
- Arthroscopic aided fixation of scaphoid fractures.
- Percutaneous internal fixation of scaphoid fractures via an arthroscopically assisted dorsal approach.
- Isolated rupture of the popliteus with posterior tibial nerve palsy.
- Intra-articular distal radius fractures: the role of arthroscopy?
- Arthroscopic excision of dorsal wrist Ganglia.
- Cannulated percutaneous fixation of intra-articular hand fractures.
- Bone graft substitutes in the upper extremity.
- [Arthroscopic management of scapholunate instability].
- Treatment of displaced articular fractures of the radius.
- Percutaneous and limited open reduction of the articular surface of the distal radius.
- Sports injuries of the elbow and hand. Preface.
- Torn Meniscus
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
Prof. William Bennett Geissler M.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
Prof. William Bennett Geissler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Geissler
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Dr. Thom A. Tarquinio M.D.1410 E Woodrow Wilson Ave Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. William P. Mccluskey M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Robert A Mcguire MD2500 N state street Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. David John Gandy M.D.971 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Edward Thomas James MD1635 Lelia Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Rowland Marshall Roberson M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216