Dr. William Geissler is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Geissler specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Geissler tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1985
Tulane University School of Medicine 1985
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
- Intra-articular fractures of the distal aspect of the radius.
- Carpal fractures in athletes.
- Percutaneous and limited open reduction of intra-articular distal radial fractures.
- The arthroscopic management of intra-articular distal radius fractures.
- Arthroscopic aided fixation of scaphoid fractures.
- Percutaneous internal fixation of scaphoid fractures via an arthroscopically assisted dorsal approach.
- Isolated rupture of the popliteus with posterior tibial nerve palsy.
- Intra-articular distal radius fractures: the role of arthroscopy?
- Arthroscopic excision of dorsal wrist Ganglia.
- Cannulated percutaneous fixation of intra-articular hand fractures.
- Bone graft substitutes in the upper extremity.
- [Arthroscopic management of scapholunate instability].
- Treatment of displaced articular fractures of the radius.
- Percutaneous and limited open reduction of the articular surface of the distal radius.
- Sports injuries of the elbow and hand. Preface.
- Torn Meniscus
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery; University Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine Program
Prof. William Bennett Geissler M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Prof. William Bennett Geissler M.D. | Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Trauma
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Prof. William Bennett Geissler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Geissler
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Dr. Robert A Mcguire MD2500 N state street Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Thom A. Tarquinio M.D.1410 E Woodrow Wilson Ave Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. William P. Mccluskey M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. David John Gandy M.D.971 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Edward Thomas James MD1635 Lelia Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Marion Stanton Ward M.D., PHD.2500 North State Street Jackson MS 39216