Dr. Carolyn S Mcginnis PHD
Psychologist | Clinical415 Se 13th Street Suite 101 Grand Rapids MN, 55744
Dr. Carolyn Mcginnis is a psychologist practicing in Grand Rapids, MN. Dr. Mcginnis specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Mcginnis evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Mcginnis because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Carolyn S Mcginnis PHD's Practice location
Grand Rapids, MN 55744Get Direction
SANTA FE, NM 87501Get Direction
Dr. Carolyn S Mcginnis PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcginnis
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by unstable emotions and behavior patterns. Their unpredictable moods and behavior may lead to issues in relationships. People with this disorder often have low self-esteem. They often tend to view themselves as being the...
- Lifestyle Changes to Deal with Insomnia
Sleep is a way for the body to recuperate itself and revive from the entire day’s tired schedule. Sleeping is one of the most crucial functions of the body. Getting a good night’s sleep and rest is important for one to carry on everyday functions normally. Even one day of disturbed sleep can...
- How to Cope with Your Depression
After being diagnosed with depression, it is important to learn how to cope with it and not fall into despair, as this could lead to severe consequences. Take the prescribed medicationAntidepressants may be prescribed to help improve your mood and enable you to return to your regular activities....
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- Carolyn Grieve LPMED2618 Emerald Dr Grand Rapids MN 55744
- Dr. Mischelle Louise Vietanen PSY.D.205 W 2nd St Duluth MN 55802
- Barbara A Norman PMHCNS-C215 Se 2nd Ave Grand Rapids MN 55744
- Ms. Mary Ellen Linnihan MA, LP516 S Pokegama Ave Grand Rapids MN 55744
- Jeffrey M. Toonstra MS, LP215 Se 2nd Ave Grand Rapids MN 55744
- Patricia Cortese LICSW35382 Us Highway 2 Grand Rapids MN 55744