Dr. Gursharanjit Dhillon is a pediatrician practicing in Rochester, MI. Dr. Dhillon is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Dhillon diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Dhillon can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Punjab Medical College, University of Health Sciences Lahore,Faisalabad, Pakistan 1995
Guru Gobind Singh Medical College
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (urticaria)
- SCS/MSUCOM/St Joseph Mercy Health System Program
Dr. Gursharanjit Singh Dhillon MD's Practice location
Rochester, MI 48307Get Direction
Dr. Gursharanjit Singh Dhillon MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- Dr. Steven Z Antone MD75 BARCLAY CIR ROCHESTER HILLS MI 48307
- Dr. George C Popp MD1701 South Blvd E Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Thomas Schnur MD75 BARCLAY CIR ROCHESTER HILLS MI 48307
- Dr. James M Coticchia MD,1135 W University Dr Rochester MI 48307
- Mrs. Kala G. Reddy M.D.961 Oakwood Drive Rochester Michigan 48307
- Dr. Herminia Perez Bierema MD1000 W UNIVERSITY DR STE 207 ROCHESTER HILLS MI 48307