Dr. Stephen Smith is a aesthetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in GAHANNA, OH. Dr. Smith specializes in surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation, as well as nasal airway surgery and rhinoplasty. Improving aesthetics, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery, but improving function is also prioritized. Our practice offers a multitude of cutting edge technology as well, to optimize patient outcomes.
Education and Training
The Ohio State University Coll M.D. 2001
American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Fellowship Director AAFPRS 2012 - Present
- Best Doctors 2019 Best Doctors Inc.
- Top Doctors 2019 Castle Connolly
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Stephen P. Smith M.D's Practice location
GAHANNA, OH 43230Get Direction
Dublin, OH 43017Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Stephen P. Smith M.D | Plastic Surgeon | Facial Plastic Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Stephen P. Smith M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a choice made by a person who wants to look different, feel different, or just show off the new and improved version of him or herself. Most people have different reasons for undergoing plastic surgery.Sometimes one needs to see a psychiatrist before undergoing plastic surgery,...
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free salt water. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally.Women aged at least 18 years can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. A woman having the...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- Can Men Get a Breast Augmentation?
The most common cosmetic surgery in the world today is breast augmentation, according to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.What is Breast Augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure where the size and shape of one's breasts is improved using surgical implants.Society and Breast...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- Dr. Brian K Dorner MD4930 Bradenton Avenue Dublin OH 43017
- Dr. Timothy Treece MD5005 Arlington Centre Blvd Columbus OH 43220
- Dr. James H. Boehmler M.D.915 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43212
- Dr. Bivik R Shah MD6499 E Broad St Columbus OH 43213
- Mr. Mark C Preston MD765 North Hamilton Rd Columbus OH 43230
- Dr. James D Mcmahan MD4845 Knightsbridge Blvd Columbus OH 43214