Dr. Stephen Smith is a aesthetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in GAHANNA, OH. Dr. Smith specializes in surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation, as well as nasal airway surgery and rhinoplasty. Improving aesthetics, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery, but improving function is also prioritized. Our practice offers a multitude of cutting edge technology as well, to optimize patient outcomes.
Education and Training
The Ohio State University Coll M.D. 2001
American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Fellowship Director AAFPRS 2012 - Present
- Best Doctors2019Best Doctors Inc.
- Top Doctors2019Castle Connolly
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Stephen P. Smith M.D's Practice location
GAHANNA, OH 43230Get Direction
Dublin, OH 43017Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Stephen P. Smith M.D | Plastic Surgeon | Facial Plastic Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Stephen P. Smith M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- How to Recover After Plastic Surgery
Introduction to RecoveryRecovering from plastic surgery is not a simple task, and one is urged to ensure that they take care of their bodies, especially the area that underwent the procedure. Though plastic surgery procedures are usually simple in nature, it is paramount that you don’t take the...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Dr. Robert T. Heck MD4971 Arlington Centre Blvd Columbus Ohio 43220
- Dr. Brian K Dorner MD6425 Post Rd Dublin OH 43016
- Dr. James H. Boehmler M.D.915 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43212
- Dr. Bivik R Shah MD6499 E Broad St Columbus OH 43213
- Mr. Mark C Preston MD765 North Hamilton Rd Columbus OH 43230
- Dr. Timothy Allen Treece MD4971 Arlington Centre Blvd Columbus OH 43220