Dr. Depak Soni M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease3650 Joseph Siewick Dr Suite 307 Fairfax VA, 22033
After completing an internal medicine residency at Vanderbilt University, Dr Soni completed a 3 year fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. ...
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1984
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Vanderbilt University Med Center 1985
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine,Nashville, Tn, United States
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Program
- Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston
Dr. Depak Soni M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Depak Soni M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Soni
- Causes of Lung Nodules
What are lung nodules?Lung nodules are spots present on the lung. These spots are usually around 1.5 inches or three centimeters in diameter. Lung nodules seen on imaging tests are often called as coin lesions. If a lung X-ray shows spots that are more than three centimeters, it is regarded as a...
- What Causes Pneumonia?
Pneumonia is a lung infection that is caused by bacteria, viruses, or parasites. Moreover, pneumonia can develop in just one lobe of the right or left lung, the entire lung, or both of the lungs simultaneously. The primary characteristic of this lung disease is the inflammation of the air sacs or...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- 6 Secrets of Thriving with CF
Thriving with cystic fibrosis (CF) means more than just surviving. It means truly learning to live an everyday life of fullness and wellbeing, despite having CF. While the average life expectancy of someone in the U.S. with CF may be thirty-seven, one can learn to manage the difficult symptoms,...
- Boomer Esiason’s Son Still Coaching Despite Cystic Fibrosis
Despite the challenges that someone with cystic fibrosis faces, it’s still possible for them to live a full, happy life. Gunnar Esiason is a perfect example of this.Gunnar is the son of Boomer Esiason, famed former NFL quarterback. Gunnar’s story was famously profiled in Sports Illustrated in...
- What Is an Antitussive?
A cough is described as a sudden explosive exhalation of air. It is basically a body's defense mechanism to protect and clear the airways from inhaled foreign materials. People may also voluntarily or spontaneously cough. Coughs often vary and may be characterized by productive (chesty or wet) or...
- Dr. Alan S. Chanales MD15225 Shady Grove Road Rockville Maryland 20850
- Dr. Gary H. Miller M.D.2021 k St Nw Washington DC 20006
- Dr. Rashid Nayyar M.D.6355 Walker Lane Alexandria VA 22310
- Dr. Oksana Shlobin MD3300 Gallows Rd Falls Church VA 22042
- Dr. Steven D Nathan MD3300 Gallows Rd Falls Church VA 22042
- Eric Dolven Anderson Other3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007