Dr. Jeffrey Neil Brownstein DDS
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry13575 W Indian School Rd. Suite 1000 Litchfield Park AZ, 85340
Dr. Jeffrey Brownstein is a Pediatric Dentist and Anesthesiologist serving the Litchfield Park, Surprise, Peoria and Glendale areas. Dr. Brownstein is experienced in Orthodontics, X-Rays and Sedation ...
Education and Training
Arizona State University B.S.
Medical College of Virginia D.D.S.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Sedation Dentistry For Kids
- Special Needs
- Emergency Care
Dr. Jeffrey Neil Brownstein DDS's Practice location
Dr. Jeffrey Neil Brownstein DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brownstein
- Elliott b.
- It’s Important: What People With CF Want Their Doctors to Know
Doctors and nurses are a group of professionals that are vital to patients’ health. Often times, such as when dealing with a chronic condition like cystic fibrosis (CF), some of these professionals can become like family due to how frequently you see them. And in a majority of cases, through...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Dr. Misee Harris D.M.D.8085 W Bell Rd Peoria AZ 85382
- Dr. Abraham Itty D.M.D3820 W Happy Valley Rd. Glendale AZ 85310
- Dr. Gregory Whelan DMD9840 W. Yearling Rd Peoria AZ 85383
- Dr. Jeanette Maclean D.D.S.6320a W Union Hills Dr Glendale AZ 85308
- Jaren Tolman Jensen DDS4025 W Bell Rd Phoenix AZ 85053
- Gregory P. Mathieu DDS14425 W Mcdowell Rd Goodyear AZ 85395