Dr. Stephen Wagner is a pediatrician practicing in Marshfield, WI. Dr. Wagner is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wagner diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wagner can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Stephen Faust Wagner M.D.'s Practice location
Marshfield, WI 54449Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Faust Wagner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids, are able to imagine...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Dr. Jody R. Gross MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield Wisconsin 54449
- Dr. Veena Vandana Gonuguntla MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. James A Meyer MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Jian P. Khamo-soskos M.D.1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Sushma Thappeta M.D.1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Raza Ullah Bajwa MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449