Dr. Henna Kalsi is a Vascular Medicine, Vein and wound care Specialist with over 20 year experience practicing in Rochester and Shakopee Minnesota. Dr. Kalsi specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases related to blood vessels. These conditions include varicose veins, peripheral arterial disease, lymphedema, blood clots, raynaud's, vascular wounds, carotid artery disease etc. Dr. Kalsi also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a optimal vascular health.
American Board of Vascular Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Venous Disease, Wound Care, Vascular Ultrasound And More
- Society of Vascular Medicine
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Zumbro Valley
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals
- Fellow - Hypertension and Preventive Cardiology: University of Michigan Cardiology
- Fellow - Vascular Medicine: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Fellow - Advanced Fellowship, Venous diseases, Vascular Ultrasound and Vascular Medicine: Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
Henna Kalsi, M.D., F.S.V.M.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Henna Kalsi, M.D., F.S.V.M. | Vascular Surgeon | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Henna Kalsi, M.D., F.S.V.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kalsi
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Alternative Treatments for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition that causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers. It leads to changes in the heartbeat ratesand the pulse. As a result, it may cause clotting of blood in the heart chambers. Such quivering sensations are mostly experienced in the atria and ventricle chambers...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- How is Congestive Heart Failure Diagnosed?
Congestive heart failure is known as a chronic condition where the heart fails to pump blood as well as it should. In the case of a heart failure, the doctor will use various methods to diagnose if you have had one. Want to know how they do it? Here are the basics:The diagnosis of any illness or...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- What Are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation (A-Fib) is a condition that affects the upper chambers of the heart, also known as the atria.In a healthy human heart, the electrical impulses pass through the atria through a contraction to the ventricles and fibers to complete a...