Dr. Ikuyo Yamaguchi MD
Nephrologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Nephrology4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA, 98105
Dr. Ikuyo Yamaguchi is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Yamaguchi specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Education and Training
Kumamoto Univ Med Sch, Kumamoto, Japan 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Nephrology
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Pediatric Nephrology; Georgetown Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Ikuyo Yamaguchi MD's Practice location
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Ikuyo Yamaguchi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yamaguchi
- Crohn's Disease and Other Gastrointestinal Issues
Crohn’s disease patients suffer from a chronic inflammation of the large intestine (colon). They may also experience weight loss and abdominal pain. Treatment of Crohn’s is more or less similar to that of another inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), known as ulcerative colitis. For both of these...
- Promising COVID-19 Treatments
In America alone, we have 645,621 confirmed cases of coronavirus and 52,736 of them have recovered. More and more countries are also reporting improvements when it comes to their statistics. We are slowly flattening the curve. The attempts to address this pandemic are working. The effects of...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- Jodi M Smith Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Joseph T Flynn MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Christine Hsu Flogel M.D.904 7TH AVE SEATTLE WA 98104
- Dr. Raj Munshi M.D.4800 SAND POINT WAY NE SEATTLE WA 98105
- Ruth A Mcdonald Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Coral D. Hanevold MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105