Mrs. Vivian P Hernandez-trujillo M.D.,
Allergist and Immunologist3100 Sw 62 Aveue Pediatric Care Cente Miami FL, 33155
Dr. Vivian Hernandez-trujillo practices Allergy and Immunology care in Miami, FL. Dr. Hernandez-trujillo specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Hernandez-trujillo provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
- Interpretation of flow cytometry in primary immunodeficiency disorders.
- The use of commercially available genetic tests in immunodeficiency disorders.
- Anaphylaxis knowledge and practice preferences of pediatric emergency medicine physicians: a national survey.
- Approach to Children with Recurrent Infections.
Mrs. Vivian P Hernandez-trujillo M.D.,'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33155Get Direction
MIAMI LAKES, FL 33014Get Direction
Mrs. Vivian P Hernandez-trujillo M.D.,'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hernandez-trujillo
- What Precautions Should be Taken for Peanut Allergies?
Peanut allergies are one of the most common allergies in children, and often result in serious allergic responses. Moreover, with peanut allergy, even a small amount of allergen may result in a serious response. It is easy to predict the presence of nuts in some foods, while in some others, like...
- Treatments for Asthma
Asthma has somehow evaded the most probing research ever conducted, and still defies a permanent cure. What we can do is manage its symptoms as efficiently as possible and prevent the condition from ruining our lives....
- What is Mold Allergy?
Mold is a type of fungus that can cause severe allergic responses when the spores are inhaled. The fungi feeds on dead and decayed organic matter. They grow rapidly and produce small spores that spread through the wind. Molds are often found in cool and damp places, like basements, rotting leaves,...
- Lupus Complications
Do you want to know the severe effects of lupus? Lupus causes inflammation such as redness, swelling, pain, and difficult movements. The inflammation spreads to many parts of the body when lupus increases its severity. It is a chronic disease where the immune system of the body attacks its own...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Allergic Bronchitis
What is allergic bronchitis?Bronchitis is an inflammation of the inner lining of the bronchial tubes usually due to a viral infection of the upper respiratory tract. Bronchitis itself can be acute when the signs and symptoms last no longer than 10 days, and chronic when the signs and symptoms tend...
- Dr. Jose N. Moreno MD1611 Northwest 12th Avenue Miami Florida 33136
- Dr. Carlos Jesus Piniella MD9275 Sw 152 Street Miami FL 33157
- Dr. Susan Vento Benenati MD6705 Sw 57th Ave Miami FL 33143
- Dr. Kathryn Claire Eisermann-rogers M.D.6705 Sw 57th Ave Miami FL 33143
- Dr. Yoram Carmi Padeh M.D.9445 Harding Ave Miami Beach FL 33154
- Dr. Jaime Landman MD21150 Biscayne Blvd Miami FL 33180