Dr. Janice L Gabrilove MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1190 5th Avenue Guggenheim Pavill Mount Sinai Hospital New York NY, 10029
Dr. Janice Gabrilove is a hematologist oncologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Gabrilove specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1977
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- A study of the adrenocortical disorders related to the biosynthesis and regulation of steroid hormones and their computer simulation.
- Feminizing interstitial cell tumor of the testis: personal observations and a review of the literature.
- Cancer therapy. New strategies and treatment modalities for optimizing patient outcomes.
- Hematologic malignancies: an opportunity for targeted drug therapy.
- Angiogenic growth factors: autocrine and paracrine regulation of survival in hematologic malignancies.
- Cushing's syndrome due to adrenal cortical adenoma; a surgical care.
- A simplified water-loading test for the diagnosis of Addison's disease.
- Adrenal cortical failure.
- Clinical experiences with the skin biopsy method of detecting chromosomal sex.
- Observations on the sex chromatin in testicular disorders.
- Response of plasma 17, 21-dihydroxy-20-ketosteroids to repository corticotropin.
- Response of the plasma 17-hydroxycorticosteroid level to gel-ACTH in tumorous and non-tumorous Cushing's syndrome.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (aml)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Dermal Aesthetics
- Oral Surgery Procedures
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Memorial Sloan Kettering
Dr. Janice L Gabrilove MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never in her wildest dreams thought that her daughter would be the person to save her...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- AstraZeneca Gains United States Approval for Lymphoma Drug
Some forms of lymphoma are rarer than others. Most people can recognize Hodgkin lymphoma, but mantle cell lymphoma will strike them as a surprise.Because it is so rare, there are not as many drugs specific to this form of cancer. One has recently been approved in the United States, by the Food and...
- What Specialists Treat Multiple Myeloma?
If you suffer from multiple myeloma, which a rare form of blood cancer, one of the most crucial decisions you will have to make is choosing a doctor who specializes in multiple myeloma. A hematologist-oncologist is the specialist you need who will manage your cancer throughout the cycle of...
- Living as a Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivor: Creating a New Normal
No one can ever truly be prepared for what it is like to live with cancer. Even the strongest survivors face setbacks, and some of the fiercest warriors share their stories of how they find their "new normals."Kimberly's storyWhen she was only 25, just five days before her wedding, Kimberly felt a...
- David Jin6 Clinton Court Staten Island New York 10301
- Dr. Inna Sominsky M.D.1660 E 14th St Brooklyn NY 11229
- Amandeep Kaur MD355 Bard Ave Staten Island NY 10310
- Pilar Nava-Parada20 W 72nd St New York NY 10023
- Dr. LiHong Wei M.D.17660 Union Tpke Fresh Meadows NY 11366
- Brian H. Kim350 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 7631