Dr. James Lindell is a Chiropractor practicing in Newton, KS. Dr. Lindell specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lindell seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. James F Lindell D.C.'s Practice location
Newton, KS 67114Get Direction
Conyers, GA 30094Get Direction
CONYERS, GA 30094Get Direction
Dr. James F Lindell D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Dr. Lynnette Renae Hendrickson D.C., FICPA508 N Main St Newton Kansas 67114
- Dr. Todd Eugene Hendrickson D.C.508 N Main St Newton KS 67114
- Dr. Damian Edward Rowe D.C.2505 N Main St North Newton KS 67117
- Dr. Edward A Myers DC1609 E 9th St Newton KS 67114
- Dr. William Leon Wilson D.C.515 Washington Rd Newton KS 67114
- Dr. Craig Allen Baldwin DC111 S 2nd Street Mound City KS 66056