Dr. John Schulte is a prosthodontist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Schulte specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Prediction of different mandibular activities by EMG signal levels.
- Fractures related to occlusal overload with single posterior implants: a clinical report.
- Hydroxylapatite coated dental implants.
- Dimensional stability of injection and conventional processing of denture base acrylic resin.
- Implants: Occlusal and prosthetic considerations.
- An in vitro study of an electronic pantograph.
- Wear resistance of isosit and polymethyl methacrylate occlusal splint material.
- Comparative study of two treatment methods for internal derangement of the temporomandibular joint.
- Three-dimensional analysis of cusp travel during a nonworking mandibular movement.
- Working condylar movement and its effects on posterior occlusal morphology.
- Bruxism: a review and clinical approach to treatment.
- Clinical evaluation of swinglock removable partial dentures.
- External hex manufacturing tolerances of six implant systems: a pilot study.
- Reliability of the evaluation of occlusal contacts in the intercuspal position.
- Forces and moments generated at the dental incisors during forceful biting in humans.
- Comparison of screw retention of nine abutment systems: a pilot study.
John Keith Schulte DDS,MSD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55109Get Direction
John Keith Schulte DDS,MSD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer is rare when compared to other forms of cancer. This cancer develops in one or both testicles in men, particularly among men in the between the ages of 20-years-old and 40-years-old. It may be seen in elderly men as well. In the past few decades, the number of people affected by...
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- Rosacea: What to Expect When You Visit a Dermatologist
Rosacea is a chronic disorder affecting the facial skin. It is characterized by sporadic eruptions of red patches on the cheeks, nose, forehead or chin. Over a period of time, the symptoms exacerbate, with the appearance of visible blood vessels if left untreated, the skin in the area develops...
- Is Gluten Sensitivity for Life?
Gluten sensitivity on any level can usher in a slew of problems for many individuals. Viewed as a rising problem in the world today, more research and options are readily available on this topic. There can be conflicting research out there, as the topic is still being studied more predominantly than...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Terry Gordon Orr DDS333 South 7th Street Minneapolis MN 55402
- Juan Vesga DDS2001 Bloomington Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Luis Fernando Delima D.D.S., F.A.C.P.515 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Tanawat Ritkajorn DDS515 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Todd W Lund DDS, MS701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Walter S Warpeha DDS, MSD1312 2nd St Ne Minneapolis MN 55413