Dr. Michael Ficazzola is a urologist practicing in Yonkers, NY. Dr. Ficazzola specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1994
Stony Brook University School of Medicine 1994
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Erectile Dysfunction (impotence), Kidney Stones, Prostate Problems And More
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Genital Warts
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Urology; Nyu Hospitals Center, General Surgery
- NYU Langone Medical Center 1994
- NYU Langone Medical Center 1996
- New York University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Michael Ficazzola MD's Practice location
Yonkers, NY 10701Get Direction
Scarsdale, NY 10583Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael Ficazzola MD | Urologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael Ficazzola MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ficazzola
- What Does it Mean if I Have Blood in My Urine?
Waking up to the sight of reddish discharge in your urine can be disconcerting to nearly anyone. However, nine out of ten times there is nothing severe to worry about. Though this is the case, there is always a chance that you might be observing a visible symptom of a serious underlying...
Oliguria is a medical term used when referring to a decreased urine output. Oliguria is considered when a person’s urine output is less than 400 mL in a 24-hour period. When it comes to infants, oliguria occurs when the urine output is less than 0.5 mL/kg/hr for 24 hours. Anuria is the absence...
- Alternative Treatments for Testicular Cancer?
According to studies, 98 percent of people afflicted by cancers exposed to chemotherapy and radiation treatment succumb to their ailments which contrasts starkly with billions of dollars that have gone into researching cancer cures.Cancer affecting the germ cells lining the seminiferous tubules of...
- What Are The Side Effects Of Circumcision?
What Are The Side Effects Of Circumcision?Circumcision refers to the removal of the foreskin found on the head of a male's penis. It is a short procedure that takes very few minutes to perform. In most cases, the procedure is performed by a qualified doctor in the hospital.Circumcision can be done...
- Reasons Why You May Need Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is an operation that is used to remove hydrocele from an individual. The term hydrocele refers to the accumulation of serum fluid around the testicle. This fluid is secreted by a pouch of serous membrane that lines the testicles called tunica vaginalis.Hydrocele that occurs to infants...
- Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?
Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?Circumcision is a quick and simple surgical procedure that is done to remove the foreskin of the male penis. It is performed at different ages although in most cases it is done during adolescence. The procedure has a few risks such as bleeding. However, it is...
- Gregory G. Lovallo107 Montclair Avenue Montclair New Jersey 7042
- Abraham Knoll M.D.1777 Hamburg Turnpike Wayne New Jersey 07470
- Nelson N. Stone350 East 72nd Street New York New York 10029
- Dr. Mendley A. Wulfsohn MD1033 Clifton Avenue Clifton New Jersey 07013
- Dr. Mutahar Ahmed MD255 West Spring Valley Avenue Maywood New Jersey 07607
- Dr. Krishna K. Jhaveri M.D.6008 Junction Blvd. Elmhurst New York 11373