Dr. Jennifer Rammage, MD specializes in pediatrics, and currently practices medicine at Dallas, Texas and Nashville, Tennessee. Dr. Rammage received her medical degree from University Of Texas Southwestern ...
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Jennifer Goodrich MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
AUSTIN, TX 78723Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Goodrich MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goodrich
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids, are able to imagine...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Dr. Mohammad F. Fazili MD3601 TVC NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Lee Anne Faulkner343 Franklin Road Brentwood Tennessee 37027
- Dr. Vilmarie J. Tanon MD330 Wallace Rd Nashville TN 37211
- Dr. Parnell Donahue M.D.105 WESTWOOD PL BRENTWOOD TN 37027
- Miss Rachel Morales Ricafort MD611 Potomac Pl Smyrna TN 37167
- Dr. Christopher P Smeltzer M.D.7640 Highway 70 S Nashville TN 37221