Dr. Yvette Anita Bridges MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)101 Old Short Hills Rd Suite 505 West Orange NJ, 07052
Dr. Yvette Bridges is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in West Orange, NJ. Dr. Bridges specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Bridges can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Bridges can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1982
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Umdnj-Univ Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey 1986
Dr. Yvette Anita Bridges MD's Practice location
West Orange, NJ 07052Get Direction
Dr. Yvette Anita Bridges MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bridges
- Water Breaking Before Labor: What You Need to Know
Pregnancy is a beautiful experience for all women; however, many precautions must be taken during the complete nine months that a mother carries their child. As a woman reaches her third trimester, it is important to be extra careful and look out for any signs of labor. The need for care only...
- Are You an Insomniac Before Getting Your Period?
Many women complain of insomnia a few days before getting their periods. “The actual reason behind this feeling is changing levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone”, says Michael Breus, PhD, ABSM, a sleep expert. “These changes in hormones can affect an individual's ability to fall...
- What Exactly Does an OB-GYN Do?
IntroductionThe term "OB-GYN" is an abbreviation for obstetrician-gynecologist. An OB-GYN is a healthcare provider who specializes in female reproductive health, including pregnancy and childbirth. There are also OB-GYNs who offer general medical services that are similar to what primary care...
- How do I Manage Morning Sickness?
Morning sickness refers to the nausea and vomiting experienced during pregnancy. Morning sickness is very common during the first trimester, but in some cases, it may extend throughout the period of the pregnancy. Although the condition is called morning sickness, it can affect an expectant mother...
- What to Expect During Your Third Trimester of Pregnancy
Fetal ActivityDuring this stage, a lot of fetal activity happens. These include poking and kicking, which you’ll find difficult not to notice. Breasts Continue to GrowContinued breast growth is expected until the third trimester. As the tissues grow, a yellow discharge called colostrums leaks...
- What Is Syphilis All About?
Sexually transmitted infections are one of the worst forms of infections transmitted from one person to another during sexual contact. There are various ways through which the infection can spread from one person to another, including vaginal sex, oral and anal sex. Sexually transmitted infections...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Kristin DiGregorio420 E 61st St New York NY 10065
- Dr. Allan Fisher MD1 Elliot Way Manchester New Hampshire 03103
- Dr. Janelle Luk M.D.123 W 79th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Valeria M Di stefano M.D.19 Davis Avenue Neptune NJ 07753