Dr. Thomas Gary Weiss DMD
Dentist | General Practice88 Cranbrook Rd Cockeysville MD, 21030
Dr. Thomas Weiss is a Dentist practicing in Cockeysville, MD. Dr. Weiss specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Thomas Gary Weiss DMD's Practice location
Cockeysville, MD 21030Get Direction
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Dentists suggest that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Dr. Brandon Michael Ford D.D.S.10153 York Rd Cockeysville MD 21030
- Dr. Roham Rafat DDS10600 York Road Cockeysville MD 21030
- Dr. Ashley P. Izadi D.D.S.10600 York Road Cockeysville MD 21030
- Dr. Anastasia Vendelis D.D.S.9727 Greenside Dr Cockeysville MD 21030
- Mrs. Lisa Troiani Williams DDS10600 York Road Cockeysville MD 21030
- Dr. Andrew H Vendelis DDS9727 Greenside Dr Cockeysville MD 21030