Dr. Kevin C Albert M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine333 Hoosick St Troy NY, 12180
Dr. Kevin Albert is an adolescent specialist practicing in Troy, NY. Dr. Albert works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Albert treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1993
Rutgers New Jersey Medical School 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Pediatrics
- Albany Med Center Hospital
Dr. Kevin C Albert M.D.'s Practice location
Troy, NY 12180Get Direction
Dr. Kevin C Albert M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Albert
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- What are the Remedies for Menstrual Cramps?
Pain across the abdominal region and the back that occurs before and during the menstrual periods is referred to as menstrual cramps. The pain may range from mild to severe, and it can vary depending on the individual. Menstrual cramps are generally seen in girls who are overweight or obese. Those...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- High-Fat Diet Linked to Increased Risk of Breast Cancer Across Generations
New findings may improve the understanding of how breast cancer develops, and help people learn how to work towards prevention.When a person is told that they have breast cancer, it is common for them and their loved ones to want to know what caused the disease. Unfortunately, nobody knows the exact...
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Natalya S Davis MD55 Fogg Rd South Weymouth MA 02190
- Dr. Kari Bovenzi M.D.638 Western Ave Albany NY 12203
- Dr. Holly Swanson MD1220 New Scotland Rd Slingerlands NY 12159
- David E Sherwood Other10 Century Hill Dr Latham NY 12110
- Dr. Henry M. Neilley M.D.10 Century Hill Dr Latham NY 12110
- Dr. Estrella Esguerra MD920 Lark Dr Albany NY 12207